- Aldershot – Freedom House
The call media role is centred around using our automated dialler to contact a pre approved database of clients, with the objective of confirming their interest in our products. With no cold calling, this can be a fantastic stepping stone for anyone who is keen to progress quickly. If you are looking for an entry level job in Aldershot, look no further!
- Calling clients who have shown an interest in insurance. Must confirm their interest and pass them to our sales team;
- Overcoming objections and gaining the customers trust;
- Follow a process to perform a detailed fact find with each client, ensuring the correct product is presented;
- Communicate clearly to the customers and give correct information at all times;
- Finally, achieve the targets set by a manager.
Skills & Requirements
- You must have a confident telephone manner;
- Alongside excellent customer service skills;
- A knowledge of financial services is desirable but not essential;
- The ability to work in a target driven environment;
- Be able to learn quickly and to be able to think on your feet;
- Finally, have strong computer skills.
- Up to £16,500 with a realistic on target earnings of £25,000;
- Working hours of either 09.30 – 18.30 or 10.30 – 19.30 Monday to Thursday and 09.30 – 18.30 on Friday;
- 28 days annual holiday;
- Pension scheme;
- Full training;
- Finally, no weekend work!
Working at Freedom
Would you like to apply? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.