- Aldershot – Freedom House
The PMI Sales Executive role is centred around converting private medical insurance leads created from our in house team into sold insurance products. As each lead is from our ‘warm database’, and have already confirmed their interest to our call media team, the result is plenty of opportunity to excel.
Some previous telesales experience would be highly beneficial but not essential. Most importantly, we’re interested in your personality, work ethic and determination to hit and exceed targets.
- Contacting private medical insurance customers on receipt of internet enquiries and taking leads from our in-house call centre. There is no cold calling!
- Furthermore, overcoming customer objections and selling the benefits of our products and services.
- Performing in-depth fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone.
- Providing excellent customer service and adhering to all compliance and financial services guidelines.
Skills & Requirements
- You must have a confident telephone manner:
- Knowledge of financial services (and specifically Private Medical Insurance) is desirable but not essential:
- Ability to work in a target driven environment:
- Ability to learn quickly and to be able to think on your feet:
- Must be computer literate
- £18,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. OTE £30,000 to £45,000+ (uncapped)
- WORKING HOURS
- 28 days annual holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Full Training
- Finally, possible management progression
Working at Freedom
Would you like to apply? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.